PDA

View Full Version : Hi

dmc1892
24-03-16, 22:34
Hi , I would just like to start off by saying I've had anxiety issues for about 2 years now it doesn't effect me every day of every year it happens in patches I could feel great for 3 months and then suffer for a month or two with anxiety which I usually suffer from at work but as time goes on it wears me down and I even start to convince myself I have a problem with my heart or brain I seem to develop the obsession that I have something wrong with me , as when I suffer from my anxiety attacks I can hardly breathe and lose my balance of I'm standing up.

Was hoping joining here would make me realise I'm just being stupid and there is nothing wrong with apart from my anxiety which hopefully will eventually pass

venusbluejeans
24-03-16, 22:40
Hiya dmc1892 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
26-03-16, 14:13
Good morning dmc1892, hope the day before Easter finds you well. I've mentioned myself a few times how anxiety/panic can sneak up on you at the weirdest times. I myself have gone through periods of not having one for a while, then go through a period of having one after another.

My hope is you can find the answers you are looking for here at NMP. There are some great resources and personal testimonies available throughout the site. So best to you during this holiday.

Mark13
26-03-16, 22:36
Hi. Welcome aboard. You've certainly found a good place to be.

I'm sure you'll find lots of support here, as I have.