PDA

View Full Version : Something strange....

stucoo
25-03-16, 11:53
Hi, something strange happened to me when I was walking my dog yesterday. I had been to my CBT session in the morning and was feeling fairly good, though as usual I was thinking about my ‘illness’ while on the walk. When all of a sudden it felt like ice cold water had been injected in my veins from from my head down to my legs. It only lasted a couple of minutes at the most and I checked my pulse and it wasn’t racing. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,

Stuart

hellsbell
25-03-16, 14:26
I am new to this forum ... I have experienced this fairly frequently since my symptoms started 8 weeks ago my legs feel really cold. I have had constant dizziness and light headedness for 8 weeks now ...

GingerFish
28-03-16, 20:38
I have had this a lot and told my doctor about it and he said it was a symptom of underlying stress and anxiety which I found hard to believe at first because it happened at times when I felt quite calm (well, as calm as you can be when you have panic problems) but then I did accept I did have anxiety and worry going on in the background and it could have built up without me noticing it and came out as that horrible cold blood like feeling.