PDA

View Full Version : round of applause

Meg
27-09-04, 22:31
There seem to have been a few great posts today which show great progress in attitude, acceptance and understanding of how to progress, if not a brilliant day today .

Particularly - KW, kd , Pootle, Briary, Sue and Pips.

I just wanted to say the things you write really are noticed and that this shift in attitude and acceptance makes a world of difference in your recovery .

Energy follows thought ..

Meg

It is impossible to get out of a problem by using the same kind of thinking that it took to get into it.
- Albert Einstein.

seh1980
27-09-04, 22:49
A big [Wow!] to all you people!! :D

Laurie28
28-09-04, 12:24
Yip Meg I agree,

The true signs you are getting better is when you have the attitude to see this through

Attitude is a huge part of recovery - even when your at your worst you must think in the right way

Well done guys keep it up

Love
Lucky

jill
28-09-04, 13:40
[Wow!] Well done everyone[Yeah!]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Jill xxxx

Karen
28-09-04, 17:32
Thanks Meg & all.

Reading this made my day :D.

When I think what I was like just a couple of months ago, I wouldn't have dreamed I would be making the progress I am making now. I couldn't do it without the support of everyone here. Thank you.

Briary

Sue
28-09-04, 17:57
Hey thanks! Made my day too!

Things are definately getting easier, I cant beleive some of the things I have done in the last two weeks.

This site has helped loads though, so a big thank you to all of you.

To think I have been coming here since March but only recently got up the courage to make a post!

Sue

nomorepanic
28-09-04, 19:25
Hi all

I echo what Meg has says. [Yeah!]

I read every post on here (even though I don't reply to them all) so I "keep an eye" on you all and it is so lovely to see so many success stories creeping out the woodwork.

So well done to all of you and keep it up :)

Onwards and upwards eh? ;)

Nicola

pootle
28-09-04, 22:52
Thanks Meg (and everyone else) :) It's not always easy to stay positive but it definately helps.

Andy (pootle)

jo-jo
30-09-04, 20:55
Great to hear such postive news and outlooks - well done folks you're an inspiration [^][^][^]

Love Jo xxx

Rennie1989
30-09-04, 20:59
Well done all, keep up the good work!!!!!

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears