PDA

View Full Version : Painful testicle .... Cancer ?

corwichnity
26-03-16, 14:53
So basically a month ago my daughter kicked me very hard in the left testicle with her shoes on . Ouch ! For the first 3 weeks I was in loads of pain and even my back was aching . I also have kinda 4-5 blood blisters ( tiny spots ) on the veins of the testicle where it was kicked .

The pain isn't as bad as when it first started , no where near , it's odd as someday it's not that noticble and another day it's sore .

A GP checked it out no lumps or swellings and no infections ( urine test) this was about 3 weeks ago GP thinks it's trauma . I had a testicle scan a year ago

The pain seems on the tubes and not the testicle itself but with health anxiety it's worrying me so much . I can have 3-4 days in which the pain is only a discomfort then another day it can ache ( maybe I aggravated something )

Cancer is my main fear any kind words will really help me

Thanks all x

androidz
26-03-16, 15:48
So basically a month ago my daughter kicked me very hard in the left testicle with her shoes on .

:eek: Okay... that... sent a shivering down my spine, haha.

It's normal that it hurts after that man, don't worry about it. The doc even checked you out, just relax.

You can't think cancer every time something in your body hurts, trust me, you don't want to go down that route, especially in cases where the pain you feel actually has an obvious explanation.

Fishmanpa
26-03-16, 21:34
You can't think cancer every time something in your body hurts.

Amen to that!! You got kicked hard in the nads. I had the same thing happen to me when my daughter jumped on me and her knee made a direct hit. I literally tossed my cookies and was sore for weeks.

Positive thoughts

corwichnity
27-03-16, 07:53
Thanks guys ! Your response has helped loads !