PDA

View Full Version : sore knees and elbows

raphael
05-03-07, 13:29
Hi

I have suffered with anxiety on and off over the last 10 years. But I am having a really difficult time at the moment.

I fell down the stairs 5 months ago and have hurt my coccyx and I cant sit down without pain in my buttocks which is horrendous and has affected my whole life, Mum of 2 I have almost lost my job because I cannot sit and I am at the end of the line.

What is worrying me is it isnt going to go and I am going to be in pain for the rest of my life. What has really worried me is that my elbows and knees are hurting it started about a month into falling down the stairs lasted for two months and came back 2 weeks ago.

I think it may be anxiety as it happened before when I panicked after hurting my wrist.

It just seems so much on top of everything else - has anyone else experienced joint pain with being anxious. I cry almost every night because the coccyx isnt getting better. I have worked myself up so much. I just dont know how to calm down and i am worrying about the joints now.

What is strange is that when they are sore and I rub them bits of them go red. Do you think it is the adrenalin or lactic acid????????????

my anxiety about these problems is out of control

x