PDA

View Full Version : Looking for friendship

Lovely Lady
26-03-16, 23:37
H I AM NEW TO THIS BUT HAPPY TO BE WITH LIKE MINDED PEOPLE. CHAT ANYTIME, MEET UPS, LOOKING FOR NEW FRIENDS :bighug1:

venusbluejeans
26-03-16, 23:43
Hiya Lovely Lady and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Lovely Lady
26-03-16, 23:45
i AM A FLUID WOMAN AND FIND TALKING TO WOMEN EASIER HOWEVER I HAVE NO PROBLEM SPEAKING TO MEN EITHER ANYONE IN THE SOUTH AREAS FANCYS A CHAT FEEL FREE

Catherine S
26-03-16, 23:53
Hi, do you have problems with your vision by any chance? You seem to be writing with caps lock on and I know some people do that if their vision is impaired. Also can you tell us what a fluid woman means? Not full of whiskey i'm assuming! Perhaps it means you are very bendy Lol.

Welcome
ISB

Lovely Lady
28-03-16, 16:21
Hi fluid sexuallity, please excuse the caps a genuine error.

karla
28-03-16, 17:04
What does fluid sexuality mean??:huh:

pollynewsome
28-03-16, 18:17
I think this is what it means.Sexual fluidity is one or more changes in sexuality or sexual identity (sometimes known as sexual orientation identity). There is significant debate over whether sexuality is stable throughout life or is fluid and malleable. x