PDA

View Full Version : Vikki

vikkileigh
05-03-07, 14:47
Hi everyone,
Its such a relief to find this website/forum.Ive only recently started having panic attacks but didn't know what it was at first and thought i was having a heart attack.
I thought it was just me, i was all alone and i bottled it up for what seemed like ages.
I feel like there is something wrong with me all the time, my heart flutters or thumps unexpectantly and think its not working properly. So i think this has led me to panic attacks now, although on the plus side ive got so paranoid about it i quit smoking 6 months ago and hardly drink any alcohol now. Anything to stop me getting ill:wacko:
Hope to be chatting to some of you soon, Vikki.

wobily_lin
05-03-07, 18:39
Elo Vicki,
A warm welcome to the site..great support n advice here..glad to have ya on board..ye will make great friends who understand ye totally..you're not alone x

ricochet
05-03-07, 18:57
Hiya Vikkileigh

you will find lots of help and good advice on this site....everyone is very friendly here

I know what you mean about flutters and thumps i get them from time to time too but are harmless....still very scarey though....Have a check up at docs just to get that clean bill of health (if you have'nt already) it may make you feel better

Welldone on quitting smoking, i also quit 6 months ago....smoking and alcohol are stimulants which can aggrevate anxiety and make it worse

Anyway welcome and hope you are feeling better really soon

Be safe

Rich

nomorepanic
05-03-07, 19:47
Hi Vikki

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here. Hope we can be of some help.

trac67
05-03-07, 21:20
Hi Vicki,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

take care

Trac xx

manmoor
05-03-07, 22:31
Hi Vicki,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

skylight2007
05-03-07, 22:37
welcome vikki, you'll get loads of help here, take care for now, skylight

Pink Princess
06-03-07, 00:03
hey and welcome to the site. hope you are feeling ok and hopefully you will settle in soon
take kare x x x