PDA

View Full Version : Back again been doing ok but the frequent urination is back

jaynehal
27-03-16, 17:51
Hello everyone

I thought ive been doing ok not had any worries for a while but ive been plagued with health anixety since my dad died in 2003

I'm having constant bladder worries and keep going the toilet very frequent and feels like when ive been I need to go again and again

Been the docs and they've checked for infection, which was clear, now she's sent bloods off for ovarian cancer, kidneys full blood count etc, why has she done this, now I'm extra worried

She's also arranged a scan of ovaries womb and bladder, I know she's prob just checking but I'm so worried!

Thanks

Jayne

31andcounting
27-03-16, 18:40
Hi Jayne,

It sounds like she is being super thorough and is going to make sure that everything is ok! Many times you hear that the doctors are not doing enough to ease our minds. Take a deep breath, please don't google. You could have just a very simple cyst on your ovary.

jaynehal
27-03-16, 19:14
I think she probably is just ruling stuff out but can't get this worry feeling out my head, I did mention that my bosses wife had just been diagnosed with ivarian cancer so unless she feels I will just keep thinking its that, but I had this weeing symptom before I just wanted reassurance but she hasn't given me any 😪x

---------- Post added at 19:14 ---------- Previous post was at 19:06 ----------

I think she probably is just ruling stuff out but can't get this worry feeling out my head, I did mention that my bosses wife had just been diagnosed with ivarian cancer so unless she feels I will just keep thinking its that, but I had this weeing symptom before I just wanted reassurance but she hasn't given me any 😪x

31andcounting
27-03-16, 19:16
I totally understand, especially when your boss' wife's diagnosis is so prominent in your mind. It is amazing how we can become so focused and how it is such a struggle to try to maintain our rational minds. You are going to be fine, have faith!

jaynehal
27-03-16, 19:27
Thank you x