PDA

View Full Version : feeling depersonalised and spaced out is making me so anxious and worried.

Lee123456
27-03-16, 21:56
Hi everyone I am so scared and depressed, it all started a few weeks ago when I had palpitations in the night and pains in my arms, then a few days later I started getting tingling in my hands and a feeling of being in a dream world where everyone and everything seems like a dream, it's almost like being slightly tipsy but without dizziness, it also seems like lights ect are so much brighter than usual, and it's been terrifying me incase I have problem with my brain.
I've already had blood tests ect and the doctor thinks I might be depressed, I suffered from health anxiety around 10 years ago and did have similar symptoms but never as bad as this, in just a few weeks I've gone from a normal everyday guy to a nervous wreck, and I find I now get scared of going to bed ect as I worry I have a serious illness, I keep now getting missed heartbeats, and I'm starting to tremble, everyone says I'm just worrying and I'm causing my symptoms but I'm terrified, has anyone else ever felt like this and if so what did you do to help yourself. I'm also losing my appetite the last few days,
Any help would be great,
Cheers lee.

Lee123456
28-03-16, 16:51
Come on everyone someone must be able to help with this. X

sammie13s
28-03-16, 21:25
Have alook at the derealisation forum x