PDA

View Full Version : Having a hard time with so many symptoms...

pepperutchie
28-03-16, 14:06
Hi everybody, i just want to vent this symptoms that i am having, since last week after seeing my doctor, and finding out that i am having high cholesterol i am feeling very sick lately, having pressure in my head everyday, pain in my neck and back of my head with blurring of vision,and a while ago i am having chest discomfort and tightness upon excersising with feelings of indigestion.i dont know what im having if its still anxiety or not...the only thing the doctor told me is do you feel chest pain upon excerting effort? I said no he said that ussualy if a patient having diabetes they have high cholesterol and that causes hear attack or stroke, so maybe thats the reason why i am having these symptoms... Anybody have similar thing going on?

---------- Post added at 13:06 ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 ----------

Anyone.?

countrygirl
28-03-16, 14:18
High cholesterol will give absolutely no symptoms and it may not even be a problem anyway as the thinking is now changing about cholesterol ( 80% of people who have heart attacks have low cholesterol!).
I would imagine what has happened is that you have been told your cholersterol is high and this has triggered a tsunami of anxiety symptoms and you are now putting them together and adding them up to 100 so to speakMuscle tension will give alot of chest pain as well as pain almost anywhere in your body.

pepperutchie
28-03-16, 14:43
Thanks countrygirl , i just woke up and sat here feeling my stomach i am having pain and indigestion type of discomfort... Fearing heart attack

countrygirl
28-03-16, 17:14
Yake an antacid like gaviscon and see if it improves in which case
you know its gastric