PDA

View Full Version : Daily Palpitations

jayware33
28-03-16, 18:47
hello all,

I've had palpitations on and off since I was a kid and I'm now 28. Had a 24 ECG as a kid and around 7 more standard, 12 lead ECG's up until this point. My last one was two weeks ago as my palpitations are now daily (rather than weekly / monthly). It came back clear and now to go for a routine blood test as well. The doctor said my ECG was normal and will go back to see him after my blood test. I had a blood test around 3 months ago just as a new patient and it was all normal.
I don't ever remember getting palpitations this frequently before. It's been a month now. 3 or 4 a day, sometimes more. No pain or dizziness associated with them. I always worry about heart disease or narrowing of the coronary arteries.

Has anyone else had similar experience with this?

Thanks
John.

nomorepanic
28-03-16, 18:51
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Blossom1212
03-04-16, 19:07
Hello yes I have very similar issues to you John. I've had palpitations on and off since I was was 18. Had all the tests echo, ecgs, 24 hour ones as well. Are they the 'skipped' type beats you are talking about? Ectopic ones? I still get them and I hate them but have found that there are things that make it worse for me such as caffeine, bananas (don't know why lol) tiredness and of course anxiety. Can you pinpoint anything you're doing differently this month? Food or drinks or tiredness stress etc?
Best wishes Sarah