PDA

View Full Version : Odd question to do with anxiety

Aleman200
28-03-16, 20:52
Has anyone who's going through a bout of severe HA ever found your sleeping habits change? I feel like I can no longer sleep on my left side as it's just not comfortable anymore. Anyone had this?

MrsDavies
28-03-16, 21:08
Has anyone who's going through a bout of severe HA ever found your sleeping habits change? I feel like I can no longer sleep on my left side as it's just not comfortable anymore. Anyone had this?

My sleep can definitely be affected depending on how anxious I am, I think it's to do with how much tension we hold when we are anxious and the racing thoughts we have (or even when we're not anxious as it can take 3 months for the body to recover from the effects of anxiety). My guess is your holding a lot of tension in your muscles which in turn is making it hard to get comftable and relax.

Aleman200
29-03-16, 02:53
My sleep can definitely be affected depending on how anxious I am, I think it's to do with how much tension we hold when we are anxious and the racing thoughts we have (or even when we're not anxious as it can take 3 months for the body to recover from the effects of anxiety). My guess is your holding a lot of tension in your muscles which in turn is making it hard to get comftable and relax.

Ah yeah i see. That could explain why it's taking my body so long to recover from it all. Thank you!

It's just a bit weird not being able to get comfortable on that one particular side!

Josh1234
29-03-16, 03:07
I wake up every 2 to 3 hours.

Aleman200
29-03-16, 13:18
That sounds rough Josh. sorry to hear it.