PDA

View Full Version : Back again, genuinely worrying...

helenhoo
28-03-16, 21:58
Fought the urge to post but I'm having an eyebrow ache. Now last year I had a huge fear of aneurysm so read so much for months. I remember eye ache around and above being a sign. However, I do still have mild problems with my sinus and I'm tired and barely slept at all this weekend. Trying to be logical but feel physically sick. Female, early twenties, non smoker, BIG worrier.

So let down with myself.

---------- Post added at 21:58 ---------- Previous post was at 21:42 ----------

Somebody or anybody? Mild and I still have the mildest of aches across bridge when bend down. Eyes are tired.

I feel so so sick :(

ItsNick
28-03-16, 22:04
Sinuses, Tired, sounds like you haven't fully recovered yet. I don't think there is anything to worry about. Get some rest, Reb!

helenhoo
28-03-16, 22:52
I'm more annoyed II'm letting myself get worked up ive been so so good! The mentioned fear took over me so much don't want to get back to that state.

---------- Post added at 22:27 ---------- Previous post was at 22:07 ----------

It's horrible having crap moment.

---------- Post added at 22:52 ---------- Previous post was at 22:27 ----------

Normal? Aneurysm?

Xtrastrongbint
28-03-16, 23:19
Totally normal Reb - I have had sinus infections, sinus problems for the last 15 years. Pressure in and around eyes, nose. cheekbones and eyebrows. Have you tried the various things people have suggested - steaming your face, painkillers, neti pots, olbas oil - I can't live without vicks! Honestly not an aneuryism....you gonna go to the gp?

helenhoo
28-03-16, 23:26
Hiya, yes I was taking sinutab which worked wonders but I stupidly didn't take it consistently as been away. I did a steam/olbas oil when I got back. I still have mild throb in both nostrils but just this very occasional eye ache. Apparently sinus sac is here, but why one eye? I feel worse because ive been with my Boyf all weekend and no anxiety at all. Even felt like I was beating this. I guess the slight pressure in same side nostril shows its sinus yes? Ugh.

---------- Post added at 23:26 ---------- Previous post was at 23:25 ----------

I know a nursr who confirmed it was a sinus thing (before, haven't seen since this eyebrow thing)

Josh1234
29-03-16, 00:35
take some OTC meds and forget about it.