PDA

View Full Version : New here

Dazeoke
28-03-16, 23:22
Hi all my name is Darryl I've had electrical issues with my heart since I was 19 had ablation therapy which stopped the svt but continue to have missed beats and palps ! Daily worry occasional shortness of breath anxiety also one big loop I guess I'm 50 this year I think that's enough lol

venusbluejeans
28-03-16, 23:30
Hiya Dazeoke and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
29-03-16, 19:47
Good Afternoon Dazaeoke, congrats on 50, if you're like me, that was an age I couldn't fathom when I was 20 or even 30. But now that I've hopped that speed bump, no worries? Welcome to the group, I hope you can find some comfort and instruction on this site. Sometimes just reading others adventures is comfort enough when the day wears on you. All I can say is, best to you and take heart, you'll always have a sincere ear here.