PDA

View Full Version : Rigevidon birth control blood clot fear

anxiousbelle
29-03-16, 01:09
Hi,

So I have been on the contraceptive pill Rigevidon since september, and hadn't seen many problems apart from an intense dizziness, and wozziness four days before period was due. However, this last month I messed up my pills a little bit, but have also been insanely dizzy the whole month. I have started toworry after reading google that it is the pills, as people have died from heart failure and blood clots due to this pill. I am dizzy and constantly feel like I am going to faint, and am so scared this is the reason.

I was going to stop taking them due to this, and have just been on my 7 day break, however, I am in a healthy relationship and I did not feel comfortable coming off birth control currently. I do not know if this is anxiety, or these are really causing a problem.

Traceypo
29-03-16, 08:59
There are many different options for birth control, if you feel that one isn't for you then talk to your nurse about other options.
There is the mini pill which does not contain the hormone that increases the chance of blood clots as well as implant, injection and even a patch.
Xx