PDA

View Full Version : Testicle Question

senalarose
29-03-16, 07:06
Just looking for a opinion. I have had testicle pain for a few months just a odd feeling. Dr checked them for me and says some people have sore testicles. Should I be concerned. He found no lump I am 27 goin on 28. Just not sure if I should be concerned
*testicle pain for a few months
*back pain
*groin pain
*hurts too pee

(I have IBS,Gerd. High blood pressure, fibromalgia)

mnaha
29-03-16, 07:48
How long ago did you go to the doctor and were you hurting when urinating then? If so then it could be just one of those things , really nothing but if it wasn't hurting to urinate then and it is now.. could be any number of things. I get this occasional testicle pain and occasional pain urinating but I am an old man and that is pretty common with us but I also believe some people are just prone to this. If it hasn't been that long since you were checked I would say then his check up stands if anything changed since you went and you are having all these things pretty bad, I would say you need to go back to the doctor. Just my thoughts.. I am no way a medical person but I have been doing a little research now and then because of having somewhat the same symptoms so thought I would give my 2 cents.. Hope you feel better soon and its probably nothing unless is bothering you very severely and if so just see your doctor when you can , and if not then like I said some people just have a lot of random pain there. Good luck again and hope you feel better soon.

senalarose
29-03-16, 07:52
saw him last week, he did the hold my testicles and feel them bit

mnaha
29-03-16, 08:04
Then I would say you are definitely ok.. and just a little anxiety .. Your doctor has seen enough of what you are talking about over the years to know if there was something amiss. I would say that you are fine.. But over the course of time if it starts feeling too bad then by all means go back but at this point I think others would agree its probably anxiety. Like I said I am not a doctor anything related to that but wish you well . Take care.

senalarose
29-03-16, 08:13
ya i been dealing with alot of crud, i kno I have had a enlarged prostate also in my past. Just annoyed of this pain

mnaha
29-03-16, 08:14
Probably has something to do with the prostate. I know mine a lot of it comes from prostate.. not uncommon. Just try to hang in there. I think you will be ok.. :shades:

venusbluejeans
29-03-16, 09:41
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

mark84
03-04-16, 19:31
May I ask why your prostate is enlarged? Have you received any treatment? It sounds like that's the cause of the issues rather than the testicles themselves.

dmc1892
18-04-16, 11:43
if i had a cancerous lump would it be easy to find? i always feel i'm not doing a thorough enough check when i do it

ShaunRyder
19-04-16, 10:29
Hi, if your doctor checked last week and found nothing to be concerned about then I would not worry.

p282
14-05-16, 01:36
if i had a cancerous lump would it be easy to find? i always feel i'm not doing a thorough enough check when i do it

I would say that as it advances it would become more obvious.

---------- Post added at 00:36 ---------- Previous post was at 00:33 ----------

Just looking for a opinion. I have had testicle pain for a few months just a odd feeling. Dr checked them for me and says some people have sore testicles. Should I be concerned. He found no lump I am 27 goin on 28. Just not sure if I should be concerned
*testicle pain for a few months
*back pain
*groin pain
*hurts too pee

(I have IBS,Gerd. High blood pressure, fibromalgia)

Hey,

I have groin and nut pain sometimes. I think it might be part of being a dude. Everything is all good if they didnt find a lump.

Noivous
14-05-16, 03:13
Yeah I wouldn't worry since you did see the doc. Sometimes your nuts can give you a little discomfort. It will pass.

N.

Estranged
08-07-16, 03:16
I feel for you as I'm going through similarities now. Many hot showers many self exams no lumps. I'm not experiencing pain in the testi, but back pain, buttocks pain and mild mild discomfort in left testicle. It's really driving my anxiety through the roof, I've not had panic attacks in months until now as well to much reading.

What is scary is now all I do is fixate on it, the one thing I notice is when I walk I have a testicle that seems to sit higher, no pain but I don't know if that's normal for me as I was never one to check to now compare

Sorry for the long reply but I want to assure you, your not alone.

Estranged