PDA

View Full Version : Trypophobia?

Charlotteee89
29-03-16, 23:56
I don't know why but it seems like I've developed trypophobia? (If anyone doesn't know what that is it's a fear of small clusters of holes - google it), ever since I saw all those photoshopped pictures of lotus leave seeds on people's bodies it's really creeped me out! And now every time I see small clusters of holes or the same pictures I feel really sick! I'm not sure if it's just anxiety that's making me feel that way or whether I do actually have a genuine fear of it..

My uncle had a bad rash on his back and kept showing everyone it and I felt so ill and like I was going to have a panic attack! All I could see was little tiny holes and redness and just ugh! :scared15: I felt sick to my stomach.

Anyone else got this or could help me out?

YareYareDaze
08-04-16, 20:08
Trypophobia is becoming more and more common in this day and age. I don't have it myself, but I can tell you that you are definitely not alone. From what I can tell, it is still being researched to this day. I'm sorry for not giving any advice that could be meaningful, but I though I'd just share what I know. :)