PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone- my body hates me

bafflingtulip
30-03-16, 09:01
Considering I have poked, prodded, bruised it to the ultimate.

Hi everyone - I'm Alina and currently I'm suffering from crippling HA.

Yesterday I reached my breaking point - spent 4 hours after work exploring my abdomen....broke down in tears to my boyfriend .....made him check my abdomen for hours. It's really bad and today my entire body is sore:weep:

I believe I have self diagnosed myself with cervical/ovarian/kidney/lymphoma cancer. I currently believe there is a tumour in my ribs because i found a lump (movable and mostly a lipoma) which is causing me some degree of soreness - mostly because i have prodded it to death.

Not only do i believe I have these diseases , I am equally restless about going to the doctor and waiting for results.

Please - your advice , comments, suggestions are needed and appreciated.

venusbluejeans
30-03-16, 09:07
Hiya bafflingtulip and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

HChainey
02-04-16, 00:02
Hi bafflingtulip I've been pretty bad myself recently. In the past week I've convinced myself I've had breast cancer, a heart attack and mouth cancer. It's been so difficult but my other half as been really good and helped me calm down. You're not alone. I hope you can feel better and I hope I can as well, it's so difficult to get out of that mind frame once you're in it.

Mark13
02-04-16, 16:02
Hi Alina. Welcome aboard. You've certainly found a good place to be.

I'm sure you'll find lots of support here, as I have.