PDA

View Full Version : At a low? here's some positive thinking!

Skkyee
30-03-16, 18:43
Some positive thinking.. It gets better!! It's all ups and downs, fight the downs and enjoy the ups!!

I'm doing ok! I had a meltdown last month with some extra pressure in my life and a whole cascade of 'REAL' symptoms appeared, I wasn't inventing them, the same as everyone else, they were real!! I was literally jumping from one extreme to another, I knew how insane it was but still I found myself thinking it! I shouldnt say insane, we aren't insane..... Irrational sometimes maybe?

Anxiety is SOOOO POWERFUL it can really make u feel some horrible things! Do t doubt it!

Anyway, I'm not cured, as I type this I'm checking I feel ok.... Wondering if that bit of vague tingling on my tongue is going to convince me of some horrible affliction.... But currently no, I'm determined to KEEP POSITIVE!!

You can do that too :-) and if you are at a low...... Be assured you will come up again!!

Skkyee xx

KatiePink
30-03-16, 20:05
I've been through some of the most stressful 3 months of my life, a LOT going on and a LOT going terribly wrong, too much stress for one person and i think i had a breakdown, i couldn't function properly at all, severely depressed and very ill.
I've had a lot of 'real life' problems, finances, job ect but i had a scare at the hospital which put everything into perspective for me.

I went in with chest pains ect, they did an ECG and a chest x ray, waited hours and the doctor called me in to the room, sat me down and said 'We can't see anything on the scan where you're getting your pains, however we have found a mass on the right hand side'.. She proceeded to show me.

Petrified wasn't the word, in those few moments i'd already wrote myself off and was planning my funeral! Had to have a few more scans/tests done, the waiting seemed like a life time, finally she called me in and said this 'mass' had completely gone and it was in fact a shadow of my nipple tissue? Or something along those lines. (I didn't care)

"You're free to go" I nearly cried with happiness, i spent all day in shock at what had happened because my body went through so many emotions in such a short space of time. The one thing that has stuck with me is how i reacted, i never gave myself a chance, sure it's frightening for anyone but i was completely negative and anxiety/fear took over, there was no fighting spirit. Which made me sad.

Anyway at that time i didn't give a rats a*se about all the 'real life' problems i'd been having and thought were so important, i just wanted to be healthy, to be alive and be with the ones i love, that's what really matters and that's real life!