PDA

View Full Version : Lvh after ecg ?

Buster70
31-03-16, 16:02
So had an ecg last week been a hell of a week anyway but got a call from doc today for results mostly came up as normal but he said there were signs of Lvh somthing I hadn't heard of but as usual have googled and freaked out , my blood pressure was a bit high and I'm a couple of stone over weight , he's booked me for an ultra sound , has anyone had anything like like this or have any advice , with all my other problems feels like I'm just going to drop , should I be scared worried or is it common , I don't know if it's treatable or reversible or have I caused it with my lifestyle and constant stressing , thanks in advance for any replies .

Fishmanpa
31-03-16, 17:01
I have heart disease but have never experienced this or had it come up. While I understand your concern, it appears your doctor is in investigative mode. From what I know about it, it's related to being overweight and high blood pressure, both of which are reversible and controllable with proper diet, exercise and meds.

Positive thoughts

Buster70
31-03-16, 18:55
Hi , thanks for that I know you have your own problems I've seen a few of your posts so it's good of you to take time to answers other people's concerns , hopefully lifestyle change may be the answer I've watched my partner have heart issues for many years so I always fast forward to the worst conclusion , take care .

MyNameIsTerry
31-03-16, 23:07
Try to stay open minded, Buster. Did you know people who train a lot can also have this and it's harmless? It can be a natural body change in them.

Blood pressure, hypertension, etc are possible reasons and you know a bit about the blood pressure issue so it's probably related.

It's very treatable, just can seem scary with it being about the heart. Don't allow all the stress you've been under to let your negative thinking take over.

Buster70
01-04-16, 13:16
Thanks for that , I'm trying to stay positive but right now it's hard to think straight , and bloody Google doesn't help somtimes ignorance is bliss , didn't take to much in of what the doc said just remember the bad bits , cheers