PDA

View Full Version : hi to everyone

magnificat
05-03-07, 22:24
just found this site through wikipedia, and felt i had to join.

been suffering PA's for a few years now, had lots of meds , been never thought to look on the net for help, i've always worried that reading stuff on the net confirmed any fears you went to look for.

have spent the afternoon reading stuff from the site and its really feels good to know people have had the same experiences. my PA's started thru misuse of drugs , but i had a really bad one when driving on a motorway one day and it kind of escalated into everyday life from therein on.

never been on a forum before so please be gentle with me !

Mark x

manmoor
05-03-07, 22:30
Hi Mark,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

trac67
05-03-07, 22:36
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

nomorepanic
05-03-07, 22:39
Hi Mark

We will be very gentle with you so don't worry.

Lovely to see you here and gald you found us.

You will meet some kind people and get loads of advice and support.

belle
05-03-07, 22:52
Hello and welcome Mr Mark :)

Sarah x

skylight2007
05-03-07, 22:59
Hiya there Mark, glad your here, its a great place and you will get loads of support here, dont worry I'm sure people here will be gentle with you. take care of you. skylight

Piglet
05-03-07, 23:00
A very big welcome to you hun :D

Piglet :flowers:

Pink Princess
06-03-07, 00:03
hey hunni, welcome to the site. hope you are feeling ok. speak soon hopefully and take kare x x x x

magnificat
06-03-07, 00:10
Thanks for your kind words guys :blush:, hope i can contribute and look forward to meeting everyone !

<M> x

wobily_lin
06-03-07, 05:43
Elo,
Welcome to the site..great support n advice here..glad to have ya on board x

Pixette
06-03-07, 06:15
Hi Mark

Welcome
sometimes it helps to know what you are dealing with as it empowers you to do something about it. No need to worry hope you find the support and info you need. x

ricochet
06-03-07, 16:52
Welcome Mark

you will find some really good advice from a lot of friendly people on this site.

Be safe

Rich

pinktinkerbell
07-03-07, 20:30
hi a big warm welcome to you theres lots of friendly faces here to support you so i hope you find this site usefull!
take care
ami xx

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

kittykat
08-03-07, 13:20
Hi there,

A BIG :welcome: to the site.

take care

shirley xx

SharonDerby
08-03-07, 15:55
Hi Mark
good to meet you, hope we can all be of some help to you, i;m sure whatever you need someone will be here to talk to you

Take care
Sharon :)

Those who fear they are going mad .....
It's is physicaly impossible to know that you are going mad.