PDA

View Full Version : Detached, Spacey, Dizzy feeling

Sarahjosephine
01-04-16, 06:03
Hi fellow H/A sufferers,

Soo I'm back again and I'm really not feeling myself...I am extremely spaced out, wobbly, hard to desrcibe. Feeling kind of in a dream state and can't focus on anything, it's really hard. I walk around and everything looks strange which causes a heightened state of anxiety and a feeling of what is real? Everything almost looks like its moving and I am just fed up and want to feel my normal self again, I've had this from a panic attack before but this has been constant from the last few days :( I want to cry and just don't know what is wrong with me. I am going to go to the doctors again but I am sick of it...

Love and light Sarah

LiveAboveIt
07-04-16, 23:34
It's totally normal. I have been struggling with this, as well. It has gotten much better, but it is simply a common symptom of high anxiety and sensitive nerves. It will pass, you are not going mad.

dmc1892
08-04-16, 00:35
wow, I have been feeling this way on and off for about 2 months , I couldn't describe it until you have there. I feel like things are almost barely real and things just pass me by hopefully it'll pass soon