PDA

View Full Version : am i having a real heart problem?

pepperutchie
01-04-16, 13:13
Hi its me again wondering if somebody s going through same situation like i do, i know i cannot ask any of you for diagnosis but maybe some insights might help. This sratarted 2 days ago, i was doing well taking care of my self and started walking early in the morning everyday for at least a month now, i was walking uphill when i experience shortness of breath and extreme tiredness, i sat down and rest only to find myself caching my breath and chest pain. I didnt finished my walking and headed to my mom who was waiting for me suddenly she noticed that my face seems to be so red and i really was worried that time.. And since yesterday that tiredness and neck,upperback and chest pain as well as ocassional breathing problem seems to linger..thats why i just stayed at home today.I had my checkup 2 weeks ago..and the doctor listened to my heart and chest, and said everything id fine i had my ecg 6 months ago and its also fine..what lingers in my mind is what the doctor told me bout my cholesterol issue asking if im having chest pain, he said mostly with patient having cholesterol issue and diabetes it causes blockage in the artery and that leads to stroke and heart attack( i had 5.35 total cholesterol) i feel so worse like i feel am dying any moment..thank you for reading any post will be highly appreciated.

---------- Post added at 12:13 ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 ----------

Anyone?

Fishmanpa
01-04-16, 13:27
PepperT...

I always say if you're here posting about a serious heart concern and waiting for answers, then it can't be that serious. Of course, if you're that concerned, a call to your doctor would be in order.

Positive thoughts

Beckybecks
01-04-16, 13:38
If your doctor thought your cholesterol was high at 5.35 and you were at any risk at all, he would put you on medication. They're very careful about that. My husband's cholesterol was over 8. They put him on statins and he's been fine for over 5 years now.
I get out of breath when I walk, but I think I'm just unfit.

pepperutchie
01-04-16, 15:24
Thanks Fish and becky i am now on medications for cholesterol that i will take for one month, hopefully this is nothing but anxiety i cant do anything but worry..