PDA

View Full Version : how do you feel after having alchol.

fruity
01-04-16, 15:05
I always drink double wiskys on a weekend end when im out or even stayin in. I stop when I get tipsy so I know what im doing. Sometimes after I gave like a pulsating which as I said I do anyway. But last Sunday morning 6am I woke to either my heart pounding or my chest pulsating. I kept taking breaths but was worrying me. Now yestaday had 3 doubles I don,t usualy drink in the week. But anyway went to sleep bout 8 30pm woke half hour later to either heart or chest pulsating/beating but not as bad as last week. Does anybody else get this or simaler.

---------- Post added at 15:05 ---------- Previous post was at 15:02 ----------

sorry my posts words seem all jumbly. Basicly on two occasions after drink I,ve woke to pulsating or heart pounding. Anyone else have this or simaler

Potatopotato
01-04-16, 15:11
I get that sometimes after a heavy night out. Heart racing, heavy breathing. Total panic, as if danger is imminent.

Alcohol can do a number of things, such as messing with your blood sugar levels and blood pressure. Couple that with an anxious mind and an overactive nervous system, and you have a real nasty wake up.

Drink lots of water before bed! :)

Beckybecks
01-04-16, 15:22
I get that without any alcohol at all. Nothing wrong with me apart from anxiety apparently.

Annoyed
01-04-16, 15:51
I get that after a fair amount of alcohol. I never saw it being a problem.

Fishmanpa
01-04-16, 16:03
3 doubles is a rather significant amount of whiskey by any standard! It doesn't surprise me that you're body is acting wonky and it spiked your anxiety over the symptoms it caused. Guess it's the price you pay for partaking.

Perhaps less alcohol would be the solution.

Positive thoughts

fruity
01-04-16, 18:22
Thanks potatopotato. I will drink a load of water next time. Because usualy I don't.

---------- Post added at 18:19 ---------- Previous post was at 18:16 ----------

Thanks Becky becks. Yea sometimes I get pulsating without alchol like body pulsating.

---------- Post added at 18:21 ---------- Previous post was at 18:19 ----------

Thanks annoyed. Yea I,ve had before but never realy taken any notice untill recently

---------- Post added at 18:22 ---------- Previous post was at 18:21 ----------

Thanks fishmsmpa.