PDA

View Full Version : Hi :)

Bluesky7
02-04-16, 14:52
Hi,

Glad to write here...my english is notbso good but I will try to do my best.

From november 2015 anxiety choose me and give me the most ugly simptom: derealization...I had a very stresfull period at my job (I did a mistake and almost lose my job). In the same 2015 my mother was ill and I was verry scared....now she is ok...

I also fight with anxiety in 2002. One year I had panick attack, derealization eppisode. I was lucky because after a year simptoms dissapeared (without medicine with a therapeut)

Now unfortunately I dont feel me...I feel like everything is part of a dream and I cannot see me alice. Is very strange and scaring. Derealization is with me everytime...I miss to feel that I am alive. I have seen in december a therapist but didnt help me much (she wanted to give me a deadline for improving my simptoms if not...medicine. )
I have started from december to see other therapist ( the same from 2002) . Unfortunately I am feelung day by day more derealized. My simptoms are:

-pressure in head
-dizziness in my head
-sensitivity to light and there are moments when I cannot focus well the image and sometimes I cannot move my eyes properly
-affraid to go out (but I still run even if I am scared to not happened something bad with me)
-cannot focus at work (I do regular tasks in much more time)
-sensation that I can go straigtt and dizziness ( especially at work)
-I cannot sleep ( I wake up with pressure in head and I cannot move my eyes )
-I try to feel that I am alive..to not have the feeling that everything is a dream.Like I have to convince myself that I am alive ..is a habbit to try to detect myself..
-my memory is poor..I forget often
-I am feeling very tired

I am so afraid to not have a brain tumor...

I am not taking medicine...only naturist.

I am very sad because I cannot run (I love so much to run)/..

I wish you all all the best,
Beatrice

venusbluejeans
02-04-16, 14:59
Hiya Bluesky7 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Bluesky7
02-04-16, 15:19
Thank you so much. I read already articles and indeed are interesting. This site give me hope :)

helloworld
02-04-16, 23:48
I experienced many of the same symptoms as you including de realisation - which is horrible... Have you tried mindfulness meditation?

Bluesky7
03-04-16, 00:15
Yes..but I have to be patient...how are you now?