PDA

View Full Version : Aneur Worry

Black
02-04-16, 19:24
Ok, I've had this worry for months but it has come up crazily in recent times. For a few months, I've had a kinda pressure in my head, my eyes are more light sensitive than usual, and I have a headache sometimes around or above my eye, but also at my temples. Over 10 years ago about I received a rough blow to my head and got it knotted, even slight concussion and such, from hitting concrete. Sometime a year or two later I had a worst headache ever waking up. It was crazy, and was for a few minutes. Then it relaxed. But I'm wondering if that could have been something that has taken quite a while to really take any affect. They don't wish to test me for anything with a CT or MRI but I am kinda crazy worried because of my symptoms!

Josh1234
02-04-16, 21:19
If by "aneur" you mean an "aneurysm"... you'd be dead or in rehabbing from a stroke right now. They don't just hang out in your head for a few months and give you some headaches and pressure. It is your brain bleeding. You'd know, or you wouldn't, in which case, you'd already be dead. You probably have allergies.

Black
02-04-16, 21:57
Would cat allergies cause so much issue? I live with one, and my grandma, mother, and both uncles were allergic and developed I think in their twenties. My main concern was the thing from 10 years ago, but if that was related would it have killed me then? Can they be survivable or even shift like that without ever developing crazy?

Josh1234
02-04-16, 23:06
No. That's not how it works.

Black
02-04-16, 23:11
So nothing which I have described would cause any worry? That's curious! Does the cat allergy make more sense then since it seems kind of family thing?

Josh1234
02-04-16, 23:21
I mean, its much more likely you have an allergy, a sinus condition, anxiety, tension from worry, etc, than you do some 10 year old aneurysm waiting to rupture in your head. That's just silly.

Fishmanpa
02-04-16, 23:22
No. That's not how it works.

^^that^^

Positive thoughts