PDA

View Full Version : THANKS MEG AND ALL!

pips
28-09-04, 14:00
Hi Meg, :D

Thank you so much for your round of applause topic!Just reading what you had wrote put a huge smile on my face :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

(as you can see LOL) I immediately felt alot more positive also! plus Tuesdays arn't the best of days as I have to sleep in at work! So there you go that made my day!

Here is a quote that a friend gave me. I think it is so very true!

"The longer I live, the more I realise the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important that facts. It is more important that the past, than education, than failures, than successes, than what other people think, or say, or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skills.

The remarkable thing is, we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace, for that day we cannot change our past, we cannot change the fact that people will act in certain ways. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And, so it is with you...WE ARE IN CHARGE OF OUR ATTITUDE."

I just want to say a BIG WELL DONE to every one [Yeah!] Just by coming on this website and recognition is a big achievement! [^]

I hope you will all soon be able to do the things that you dream! [Wow!]

Take care all, ;)

Love PIP'S XX [:X]

Meg
28-09-04, 14:16
Hi Pips,

Great saying from your friend

I think it also true to say that when you're new to anxiety or having an acute blip - it is soooooo very hard to keep your attitude any way at all -apart from desperate, which is why it really stood out to me yesterday that so many people were having a hard time with some issue - yet had managed to recall what it was they were supposed to be doing to help themselves rather than just being sucked into the downward spiralling whirl of panic.

I may no longer suffer with panic these days but I do still remember how awful it was..

On this site there is tremendous support and also we give out consistent messages of advice which is why I think we get really good progressive results.

Other boards I've looked at and tried out tend to be more hit and miss in the philosophy and people are left not sure which way to turn next.

Meg

It is impossible to get out of a problem by using the same kind of thinking that it took to get into it.
- Albert Einstein.

seh1980
28-09-04, 15:06
hi Pips,

What a quote!! I will have to stick it on my fridge and make sure that I read it every morning when I wake up!!

Sarah :D