PDA

View Full Version : Hello Hello!

TinyTina
03-04-16, 09:58
Hi everyone! I've been lurking around for about a month and decided to join. I've been suffering with health anxiety for only 3 months and it keeps getting worse. The extreme fear I have about having some form of cancer, life changing diseases and of course dying have driven me insane!!
I hate to say before having health anxiety I didn't think about my health but now I freak over every little bump, bruise, itch etc! Thanks to Dr Google I had no idea even the smallest things that we experience everyday could be something serious!
Sorry my intro got kinda long it just feels good to let it out. I hope some of my fears can be lifted until I can get to a doctor and be properly diagnosed. Thanks!

venusbluejeans
03-04-16, 10:04
Hiya TinyTina and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: