PDA

View Full Version : Propranolol 10mg - Fear of medication advice

KatiePink
03-04-16, 21:51
Hi,

The only thing i have been prescribed is in the title and that took some going from my GP, she wanted to put me on anti depressants, she explained that these tablets are for the physical reactions ect and that it would not cause any harm at all. I have a fear of taking painkillers although i do take them it is always the last resort,

I've only had one of the prescribed tablets in a few weeks, i felt so bad when i took it that something was going to happen to me(obviously it didn't), and i did feel an effect but i sort of felt numbness, not physically, kind of hard to explain but didn't feel the normal sensations in chest stomach ect.

I really want to take them to help me leave the house in the mornings but i am so worried they might have some side effect or i will get addicted, i don't know how to overcome the fear :scared10:

tiredofthis14
23-04-16, 18:26
i have taken propananol for a long time for anxiety and i suffer svt
iv had no bad side effects that i can think of
they can sometimes make you get out of breath quicker then normal but myself i cant say iv noticed
my mum has been on 160mg propananol for as long as i remember and she also hasnt experienced any side effects