PDA

View Full Version : the sun is shining.. oh yeah

honeybee
06-03-07, 11:38
hello everyone.

havent written anything for a while..

just wanna say for the last week or so i've been feeling really really low, depressed (which was hard because im never depressed), anxious, scared etc etc etc... BUT...

today i've woken up and im really really happy so i just want to say to all those out there who are having a hard time at the moment that we all have our ups and downs, embrace them, because without the downs we cant appreciate the ups.

also wanna say a warm welcome to woody if hes reading this, just read he hasn't been on here since 2003.hope you enjoy knowing there's others feeling the same as you and that you're not alone as much as i do (not that i wish this horrible horrible "disability" on anyone)...

lotsa love x x x

pips
06-03-07, 11:56
I'm so glad your doing well. Keep up the POSITIVE thinking,:yesyes:

Take Care.

Love Pip's X X

wobily_lin
06-03-07, 12:38
yer keep it up hun..glad ye feelin a wee more positive x

Jonas900
06-03-07, 13:43
hello everyone.

havent written anything for a while..

just wanna say for the last week or so i've been feeling really really low, depressed (which was hard because im never depressed), anxious, scared etc etc etc... BUT...

today i've woken up and im really really happy so i just want to say to all those out there who are having a hard time at the moment that we all have our ups and downs, embrace them, because without the downs we cant appreciate the ups.

also wanna say a warm welcome to woody if hes reading this, just read he hasn't been on here since 2003.hope you enjoy knowing there's others feeling the same as you and that you're not alone as much as i do (not that i wish this horrible horrible "disability" on anyone)...

lotsa love x x x

Glad your feeling good :D ...was saying to myself earlier that this will eventually pass and to just take it day by day and i will get better,you are living proof!

Ive had Anxiety problems since i was about 15 so i kinda understand how it all works nowadays and that it comes and goes,but it still knocks the crap outta you when you get it bad,worst ive been in years,maybe ever,Depressed,Anxious,Scared and i dont really know why!

Gonna 'walk' to Docs in the sun now and pick up some meds,on valium so if i drove i would probably end up parking in the waiting room :yesyes:

Thanks for the welcome,nice to know your not alone

Paul

jo61
06-03-07, 15:25
Well done. Great self awareness. It's so hard when you're down to imagine being any other way.

Love Jo x

ricochet
06-03-07, 17:28
Good positive thinking honeybee:yesyes: ....It's what we all need to do to try and rid or decrease this anxiety/pa's....easier said than done sometimes but we must try our hardest

Be safe

Rich

Pink Princess
06-03-07, 18:01
hey im so glad you are feeling so happy. this post has cheered me up and gave me lots of hope for my future. thank you and keep smiling x x take kare x x x