View Full Version : Need help -anxiety?

robk8768
06-04-16, 06:59
First of all... hi everyone (new here ) i have never had any experiences, the ones i am about to tell you, and i am seeking help. For the last 2-3 months i am focusing on my heartbeat and my pulse rate. In the beginning the way i was checking my pulse was by touching tips of my thumb and middle fingers together, and now i started touching side of my neck. I also sometimes have weak pulse in my neck..at least what i think...during the day is stronger i believe. I don't know if this is because iam resting or something else. Another fear that i have is that i don't feel my heartbeat and what i usually do i look down on my chest to see if i can see just a little movement of my heart beating... its really messed up. Also i panic if my heart is beating too fast or too slow. I have many nights that i had problems falling asleep, because when i lay down and i don't feel my heartbeat i panic and i can't fall asleep !! i had times like i had that strange feeling in my head and thinking that my heart is about to beat fast... and just a minute later... it started beating very fast. During the day.. there are times when i don't think about it.. but still checking my pulse sometimes or most of the time. I quit smoking in the beginning of this year... and now i am trying to avoid drinking alcohol as much as possible, but i used to drink pretty much everyday. I had moment like 2-3 weeks that i felt dizzy...like something was inside my head.. making it spin or something. I didn't collapse, but i felt strange. This go away after 1 week. I had sleepless nights before that...maybe that was the reason...i also want to point out that i don't have any chest pains or pressures....i have pretty high blood pressure too.. between 155-170 please help me..... i never had these things before... thank you Robert