PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play video games?

BrokenAge
06-04-16, 09:05
Anyone here play any sort of video games? Looking to see if anyone ever down to play some Xbox one or even better does anyone play World of Warcraft? :D

KatiePink
06-04-16, 09:27
My OH used to play all the Final Fantasy and RPG games doesn't as much now though, i only play kiddy games like the sims and virtual reality ones when i'm bored lol :blush:

BrokenAge
07-04-16, 09:57
What games on Steam, Confused?

GingerFish
11-04-16, 12:16
Yeah I play them on my laptop. Gaming is one of the few things that I found a comfort and an escape when I was at my worst with panic attacks. My all time fave game is Skyrim. Other games I love are Command and Conquer (especially RA2-Yuri's Revenge), Age of Empires 2, Unreal Tournament 2004, Worms Armageddon, Burnout, Split Second, Mario Kart, Oblivion, Minecraft etc.

MissyMischief
12-04-16, 19:09
I play Grand Theft Auto on my phone, lol. It's pretty fun.

Also, I have to give a shout out to the beautiful puzzle game Monument Valley (also played on my phone). It's really satisfying and a great distraction when you are feeling anxious. :yesyes:

No, these aren't hardcore video games. I've always wanted to play the Batman Arkham ones. Too bad, I'm poor right now. Oh well...one day perhaps.

skymaid
02-09-16, 19:17
i like strategy games (i dont mind fps but i dont think they're great for anxious people).

I've been mostly playing X-Com 2 and Civilization 5 lately on steam.

Loving the Final Fantasy 9 port to Android on my phone though too.

KeeKee
02-09-16, 21:54
I like videogames, but mainly platform games such as Mario (my all time fave, just finished Super Mario Bros 3. again), Rayman etc

Pepperpot
03-09-16, 01:23
Got an Xbox One and play CoD - not been on in a while though

BrokenAge
03-09-16, 19:15
Awesome man. I don't really like the new CoDs. I just play NBA2k16 and Rainbow 6 siege. Feel free to message me your gamer tag if you ever wanna chat and play!