PDA

View Full Version : Bad attack

SadB
06-04-16, 11:23
Haven't had a Panic Attack in a while, but the last three days have been horrible. In a full-blown one right now. Haven't slept in a couple days, as sleep triggers them. This is the most alone, scared, desperate, sad, frightened, one can ever feel. Brutal. Trying to ride the wave, but I've been primed for days, and am so susceptible to them, that the lows seem to far out-weight and out-frequent the highs. Just so sad and alone.

Sorry never really used a forum, trying to figure things out...

bashley
06-04-16, 12:32
Hi I had a full blown panic attack a few weeks ago and it was awful, I know how you feel. I now have been suffering from constant palpations which are scaring me. No one understands how panic and anxiety effects us. You will get through it, there are lots of similar people on her that will help and reassure you, stay strong. Are you on any medication? my doctor gave me some diazepam for the panic attacks

SadB
06-04-16, 12:45
Thanks so much for your response. I get so scared at the notion of drugs. Makes me feel so broken. More than Broken than I feel right now. I'm sure this is flawed thinking. But at this point I need to get some help so I'm considering it. . The constant bombardment of the panic and all the peripheral emotions, is making it so hard for my rational thoughts to prevail. I'm thinking maybe sedatives will help that. Help realign and able to ride out the waves. Did you find the diazepam helpful?