PDA

View Full Version : Paranoid about HIV

Emsia
06-04-16, 15:19
Hi, I'm a 20 year old girl from Norway, and I'm kinda freaking out about HIV. I just got a new boyfriend, and I gave him a blowjob a few days ago without a condom, and I now realized that it might not have been a good idea? He's never been tested, but he's sure he's not HIV+. He's had a few girlfriends before, and sometimes haven't used a condom with them, but he's never had sex with a stranger or something.

I have been diagnosed with OCD, BPD, generalized anxiety and AVPD, so I get easily worried and paranoid, but I'm still freaking out because there is a chance. I'm going to my doctor tomorrow and I'm planning to ask her and get some tests done either way, but I don't want to have a panic attack today, so if any of you know some facts that would be great.

Thank you, and sorry if it's not the right place, just freeaking out :unsure:

Worrywonka
06-04-16, 23:46
I think you willbe ok.. But get tested for peace of mind.. Also would be good for your boyfriend to get tested so both of you can calm about that. Be safe girl :)

WiseMonkey
06-04-16, 23:49
Great idea from Worrywonka and the chances of getting HIV from oral sex is almost zero!

You'll be fine, stay safe.
L