PDA

View Full Version : Need reassurance please

always something
06-04-16, 21:17
Well here we go, my health anxiety has reared it's ugly head again! Can any good people out there put my mind at ease? I have been feeling around under my jaws (it was itchy) well that's was enough to put me into full blown panic mode when I felt something. I believe what I am feeling are my submandibular salivary glands. According to Dr Google (yup I went there) they can be normally felt like round balls. Mine feel like small grapes size and are on both sides under the jaw, about an inch or so away from under the ears moving forward towards the chin. Can anyone tell me if they feel theirs and how big they feel? Even though wikipedia says that it's normal to feel them, I need reassurance, as usual...ugh why can't I just keep my hands from wondering :(

Kiddmackay999
07-04-16, 15:04
These glands are normally the size of a small marble and move towards if u push them ! I can assure u that what you are feeling is perfectly normal

claire
07-04-16, 17:19
yep, definitely normal. You can relax!

Fishmanpa
07-04-16, 17:22
Is it Node Month or something? I'm almost expecting Google to have a special Node logo on their page! :D

What you describe is normal.

Positive thoughts

always something
08-04-16, 01:21
Thx so much for replying everyone. I was getting discouraged when I seen over 128 views and no replies. But I do feel better now, thx again for the reassurances 😊:yesyes: