PDA

View Full Version : Feelings of nausea every day :(

cattia
07-04-16, 08:39
Has anyone else had this and it not been anything bad. Of course I am thinking cancer *sigh*. It's not like I actually feel like I'm going to be sick, it's more just background queasinsss that comes and goes during the day, similar to when I was pregnant but I am 100% not pregnant! I also have a lot of gas and if I belch the nausea subsides somewhat but doesn't go away altogether. Eating sometimes helps for a while. All those radio advertisements about stomach and oesophogas cancer are playing on my mind.

sunny_lizz
07-04-16, 11:48
Hi cattia,
not sure if this is going to help you out but have you taken any medication that you donīt usually take? Iīve had a similar experience when I first started taking the pill because it was the wrong one for me.
Also could your body have developed an intolerance to something? I found out last October that my body canīt process milk proteins and that was making me feeling sick and bloated as well. Also I had a lot of gas during that time.

Beckybecks
07-04-16, 12:57
For me anxiety and nausea go hand in hand, as with other IBS symptoms, mainly gas. It seems that one feeds the other :(

Josh1234
07-04-16, 20:13
I had EXTREME nausea about a month, especially in the morning, and no Im not pregnant, Im a man, lol. It coincided with me being very anxious, and when my anxiety levels lowered, the nausea left.

cattia
07-04-16, 20:17
Thank you so much for the replies everyone. I know my anxiety has been really high recently. Even though I am not necessarily more consciously anxious than normal I have all the tell tale signs like major jaw and neck tension, insomnia and racing thoughts. I hope that the nausea is just another one of those symptoms related to my anxiety. Garghhhh it sucks!