PDA

View Full Version : So Sick of this,dont know howto cope!!

Danuella
06-03-07, 17:52
Hi all
I suffer from Agoraphobia,Ocd,Panic disorder and Chronic anxiety which i've battled with really hard.
This all started when i was 14 and had a illness called Labyrinthtis which causes severe Vertigo and created all my problems,i didnt know what was wrong with me then and just thought i'd had some kind of breakdown,anyway i decided to be brave and ask mydoc what was wrong with me when i was 14 and he told me.
That was in December and now i am absolutly terrified i will get this terrible awful illness again and am just obsessing over it constantly it occupies my entire day.
Today i even rang up ENT about it,i've spoke to endless doctors and nothing eases me,i just dont know how to cope with all this.
My anxiety levels are through the roof and the fear is just amazing,i really think if i ever had this again i'd rather kill myself then go through it.
Please help someone because i dont know howto deal with this and i am so very scared.
xx

kellym
06-03-07, 19:29
sorry to here your feeling so bad Danuella, could you not ask your doctor to refer you for some therapy? i started taking medication whilst i ait for my therapy to start and they helped me start to think a bit positive.
i hope you start to feel better soon!

Wenjoy
06-03-07, 19:33
Hi there

I had a similar thing to you which lead to vertigo - I worked in ashop last year and it was really scary seeing everything spin around me whislt trying to serve customers - I ended up going home and seeing the dr who put me on something for vertigo and it helped. I am left with deafness in my left ear and I get dizzy and weird feelings that I am going to fall over a lot but I just try to distract myself - I havent got the guts to go back to Dr coz I know I would have to go to have hearing tests etc at hospital and I have panic attacks in hospitals and places where I feel trapped. Its not easy I know but at least this site helps us air our problems. Good luck and keep in touch. Love Wenjoy x

Danuella
07-03-07, 02:50
Wow Wenjoy i have to say i think you are really brave coping the way you are with this,i really do take my hat off to you., i just dont think i could.
Hugs
xx