PDA

View Full Version : Advice Please

kim
28-09-04, 16:17
Hi there
Is there any organisations that i can get get in touch with abouth my drug CHLORDIAZEPOXIDE.

thanks again to everyone thats replied to me,this is a great site!

nomorepanic
28-09-04, 20:58
What sort of info are you after - there are hundreds of hits on Google for it - have you looked through them?

Happy hunting!

Nicola

sal
29-09-04, 00:29
Hi Kim

When i first got my anxiety they prescribed me that. Helped loads but is addictive.

Look it up on the site to find out about it hon.

Must admit when i had no idea what was going on it was a godsend but as we start to understand it we need to know what the drugs are for.

Love Sal xxxxx

nomorepanic
29-09-04, 19:58
Sal is talking about this post on my website - http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/chlordiazepoxide.htm

I will have a quick look for a support group for you too.

Nicola

sal
29-09-04, 23:31
Hi Kim

Hope you have managed to look it up on the site.

I as i have told you had it at the start of my illness but had no idea about any drugs as becoming ill was a big enough shock without worrying about what medication i was given.

I was given it to take every day but after reading about it in a medical book used it when i needed it rather than taking it daily. I use diazepam now when having a bad day but got the same relief from chlordiazepoxide as i do valium.

Weird but now looking back 6 years ago cant believe i just took tablets without questioning it and took quite a lot of different types and thought all the side affects were me getting worse rather than realising the tablet wasnt suited to me.

Hope you find the information you need.

Love Sal xxxxx