PDA

View Full Version : head/eyes

deamond117
06-03-07, 21:36
hey all
ive recently been having problems with my eyes like quick sharp pains ether a little behind or a little infront of my temples its really worrying me since i was told a sign of high blood pressure is pain in temples,
note that i do use the pcs a lot and dont wear my glasses but my heads started to hurt when im not on pcs but if i put my glasses on i goes away but comes back sometimes i have had my heart beats taken im not sure what its called but i was hooked up to a machine with like suckion things on and had my blood pressure taken,
and calestoral so yeah i fear heart disease but its hearadtery in the family. but all read ok was taken erm about november/december last year im 19 aswell i hate this but what can i do can blood pressure raise so suddenly?

deamond117
06-03-07, 21:59
please someone answer

skylight2007
06-03-07, 22:16
hiya there, I am not really sure why your eyes are hurting you, could it be just eye strain and tiredness, as sitting infront of the pc for long periods can affect the eyes, meaning tiredness, it may not be anything to worry about and you said the test you had were fine, perhaps you could go back and have an eye test, and if your still concerned maybe a trip to see the doc may help. hope this helps, skylight.

boy
07-03-07, 01:21
Are they like really short sharp headaches? I've seen something known as head zaps mentioned here which you may want to look into, but in my experience they were short-sharp headaches (not head zaps) that went away after about 10 days (straight after I saw a doctor - funny, that) and were tension/anxiety related. They're known as ice-pick headaches and often affect the temple area (but can be other parts of the head too).

ps. I'm 19 too! :D