PDA

View Full Version : Lost Forum x2

Chocolate Chin
08-04-16, 17:04
Hellooo.

I'd just joined the SAUK Forum, as I was looking for like minded people, but it's gone the way of the dodo, and a quick google search brought me here. I've suffered with SA since as long as I can remember, and thought it high time I reached out to others.

Thanks!

:D

venusbluejeans
08-04-16, 17:10
Hiya Chocolate Chin and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Marieclaire57
08-04-16, 17:56
Fancy seeing you here:winks:

Chocolate Chin
08-04-16, 18:03
Hey, that's really weird, you look just like this girl from SAUK, maybe it's your long lost twin?

Pipkin
08-04-16, 21:19
Hi both and :welcome:!

I'm not familiar with SAUK but I'm guessing it's for social anxiety sufferers. We have a lot of members who suffer from SA, some of whom you might know.

You've found a welcoming and friendly forum and we look forward to you joining in as active members. If you need anything, just drop me a PM. Also have a look around some of our information pages and threads on the forums. There's some great stuff there.

Best wishes

Pip x

Chocolate Chin
08-04-16, 21:22
Thanks for the warm welcome. :shades: