PDA

View Full Version : help needed please

ian6989
08-04-16, 20:28
hi people i would just like a bit of advice please
my doctor said i suffer from depersonalisation
i don't really no much about it but i have really really strange feelings that i struggle to describe. i feel like my family are strangers and when i listen to conversations and stuff that are being spoken downstairs it does not feel like I'm in there world. also when my mum speaks to me it does not seem right?? it seems really weird. i am really struggling around friends and stuff it makes me panic every time i see them ?? i feel like i have to be alone all the time. i also keep having thoughts about why I'm here and even thinking about doing everyday things e.g. shopping etc.. seems really strange to me as to why do people go shopping and stuff.
i would just like some advice please if anyone else has been through something similar. many thanks

Buster70
08-04-16, 21:20
Hi , first time I felt like that was in 1987 doctor took my. Like pressure and said I was ok ( no internet to google it back then ) it's scary but it won't kill you or send you insane , the way i describe it is when I'm driving all of a sudden it's like I'm in the back seat watching not part of it anymore , try not to concentrate on it I know it's not easy and it does pass the more you think about it the longer it lasts , you are not alone in the way you feel , take care .