PDA

View Full Version : Out of my comfort zone!

Pinklily
09-04-16, 12:34
Hello,

I've never joined a forum before, but I can't live with this constant anxiety anymore, so here I am! My thinking is that if i can't talk to family and friends about my issues, maybe it will be easier to talk anonymously to others that may have more of an understanding.

venusbluejeans
09-04-16, 12:40
Hiya Pinklily and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
10-04-16, 20:01
Afternoon Pinklily. I completely understand what you're saying. For a long time I thought no one would understand my situation. So I kept my problems to myself, my doctors, and thankfully my wife. My hope is that you can find some comfort, information, and a kindred spirit or two.

But while you do seek help here, I hope that at some point you can receive compassion and understanding you need from your friends and family. In my own situation after allowing myself to be honest with my family and friends. I've discovered that by being with them I ended up becoming more honest with myself.

NMP has been a great site for me and I hope it can be for you. Best to you, Pinklily.