PDA

View Full Version : Worried about taking too many advil

AnxietyGurl
09-04-16, 18:50
Once a month I take Advil for lady problems. I usually take 3 in the morning and 3 at night for two days. Now someone I know had internal bleeding and was in the hospital for a couple of days and he said it was because he took too much Advil. Now I'm afraid to take Advil but I'm in pain so I don't know what to take. Any suggestions or reassurance that Advil isn't too bad? My friend is a lot older than me and in not the best shape.

nomorepanic
09-04-16, 19:02
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Phill2
10-04-16, 01:14
Once a month I take Advil for lady problems. I usually take 3 in the morning and 3 at night for two days. Now someone I know had internal bleeding and was in the hospital for a couple of days and he said it was because he took too much Advil. Now I'm afraid to take Advil but I'm in pain so I don't know what to take. Any suggestions or reassurance that Advil isn't too bad? My friend is a lot older than me and in not the best shape.
It's best to take it with food as it is known to cause bleeding and ulcers if taken "dry"

AnxietyGurl
10-04-16, 01:23
Thanks for your reply. Will do!