PDA

View Full Version : Throat problem, please help.

jc27x
09-04-16, 19:28
So for a while I have thought I was suffering from globus but yesterday the feeling changed a little bit and moved more to the front of my throat where it used to be more on the left side.
My throat feels a little bit sore and i was fiddling about and noticed a lump right on the front of my throat kinda where an adams apple would be if i were male.

I dont have problems breathing or swallowing food or drink but when I swallow saliva it feels a bit weird.
Does this still sound like it could be globus? even with the lump?

i am going crazy with worry, it just seems to be one thing after another and I just wish it would stop!!

Worried1234
09-04-16, 19:44
Hi JC,

I think your throat is meant to have a lump around that section (mine seems to as well)...plus anything nasty wouldn't change its location!

My advice is have a nice glass of wine and you will probably forget your sore throat and swallowing issues...the more you think about it the more you'll feel it.

Take care

Xx

jc27x
09-04-16, 19:52
Ahh thank you for your reply.
I was wondering if maybe is was supposed to be there but of course I talked myself into thinking it wasnt.

Yeh I need to keep reminding myself that it isnt always there, mostly when I'm thinking about it.

Thank you again, xx