PDA

View Full Version : Busy anxiety filled summer ahead

misslove
09-04-16, 20:36
We are building a house! ( still waiting on final approval from the bank but it all looks good so far!) well that ends the excitement. The home we live in now will be torn down to make way for the new house. Yes I'm happy to have a pretty new home but I'm gonna miss this place. This has been home for 6 years. It's all our daughter has know and it's where she learned to walk and grow. I'm gonna cry like s baby when it comes down. So during the demo and rebuild we will be moving 5 min down the road to my grandmas house. I'm having no mixed emotions over this. I'll get to take care of my grandma bit I'm also terrified of being out of my comfort zone for a month or so. Maybe a few week I have no idea. What do I do when my anxiety is bad? I like my alone time and I won't have that I love my family and grandma I'm just worried about the what ifs. I'm sure I'll be posting a lot when this time comes, God willing that it happens. Ang advice to prepare for this would be appreciated! It's going to be so stressful just packing up everything, dealing with the bank and contractors, making sure the pets are all taken care of( we'll be leaving 2 cats with out neighbor and taking one with us along with my dog). also I can't help but feel like we are super imposing on my grandma she lives alone and we will be showing up as a group! My. Husband, my daughter, myself a dog and a cat plus all out clothes we'll need. She says she doesn't mind but I sure would if it was me. Sorry for the long post. This is taking up all my thoughts!

misslove
11-04-16, 04:26
Anyone?

23fish
11-04-16, 08:32
I feel for you. It's going to be a very busy time, but it will be worth it. I suspect your grandma is looking forward to it and will enjoy the chance to look after you all xx