PDA

View Full Version : But I'm not anxious....Am I?

michpatis
09-04-16, 23:59
I have been told by many friends for many years that I'm an anxious person and have always dismissed them BUT I have just been re-directed to this after watching a video on fb and this is me!!!! I never thought of myself as being an anxious person before. I'm confident and make people laugh. I work with children, I play football, climb trees and take the dog for 5 mile long walks. I have close friends and family but after reading this I realise I speak and see them when I'm okay. I probably have more contact via fb and I now know via fb I don't have to see them or let them hear my voice. I can reply to their message when it suits me and say I didn't see the message. Thinking about it, I've lost count of the amount of text messages I didn't see!!! Am I anxious or anti social? What is the difference? Is there a difference? I'm feeling very confused but hey, isn't that life?

venusbluejeans
10-04-16, 00:04
Hiya michpatis and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: