PDA

View Full Version : Dp/panic

mandshere2012
11-04-16, 06:34
Hi, have not posted for a long time and just wondering if anyone as any advice on dp and anxiety just appearing out the blue and what they have done to keep themselves calm :scared15:
Manda

GingerFish
11-04-16, 11:56
I hate DP/DR and I have it right now after a panic attack and a period of heightened stress and anxiety and lack of sleep. The best thing I can recommend is distraction from it. IF you are like me and you constantly check yourself every few mins to see if its gone, then distraction is a must. I find the best distractions are watching my fave funny tv show on my phone in the bath, go for a walk, play a video game, dance about like an idiot in my room, talk to someone in real life or online and reminding myself that I have been here before and distraction and accepting that its a horrible feeling but its not dangerous at all and it'll pass will get me through it.

venusbluejeans
11-04-16, 12:37
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.