PDA

View Full Version : Pregabalin 25mg

Itsonlyme26
11-04-16, 08:48
I was given this yesterday for anxiety but if I take it now , will I be too drowsy for work ? I'm on 25mg. Thanks

cokesmyth5
14-04-16, 12:29
A late reply I guess !
I took my first dose of Preg, 25mg, this morning at approx 8am. I quickly felt drugged, very sleepy and had a cracking headache. I needed to drive soon after and probably shouldn't have, thank goodness journey was fine. At around 11 I felt more alert and it has lasted over an hour. I had assumed I would feel drugged all day so now I'm hoping this afternoon after the second dose I will have a lighter spell.
I would be interested to know how you are getting on.

Itsonlyme26
15-04-16, 21:57
Thanks for replying. I took my first dose yesterday and I never felt any side effects , I'm not sure it even worked. However I never had any anxiety , I did feel a bit good and I was able to get on with my day

Itsonlyme26
18-04-16, 09:57
If I up my dose to 50mg without consulting my mental health team will it be a problem ? I just took my usual 25mg and I'm still extremely anxious ! I'm dying for this to go

---------- Post added at 09:57 ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 ----------

Anyone ?

shiznit76
18-04-16, 10:26
I'd suggest asking first. I'm sure they will be ok with it as it is a very low dose, but better to get their ok first. Explain how you feel