PDA

View Full Version : buzzing/vibrating feeling

insideout20
11-04-16, 10:46
Hi,

I have had anxiety on and off for many years, i am sure i have had this symptom before but it is worrying me more now because i think i have als, ms or parkinsons or a tumor

last few nights mainly when relaxed or in bed i feel my chest and legs buzzing and vibrating, it really scares me, what can cause this ?

GingerFish
11-04-16, 12:00
I get this too, especially when I am anxious or haven't slept much. I mainly get it in my legs or head but have had it while relaxed too. I mentioned it to the doctor and he said it was a common experience of anxiety and I shouldn't read into. He said if I had anything like MS or Parkinsons, I would know. My stepdad has Parkinson's and he never felt anything like buzzing and you can tell he has it, its not like the buzzing we have where only we can notice it and no one else.

insideout20
11-04-16, 14:13
thanks for your reply, its because its at my heart and left of chest it worries me, i couldnt care about anywhere else lol i recoevered from anxiety for 5 years then it just all came back worse than ever out the blue

Josh1234
11-04-16, 16:02
buzzing is anxiety

mnaha
11-04-16, 21:31
thanks for your reply, its because its at my heart and left of chest it worries me, i couldnt care about anywhere else lol i recoevered from anxiety for 5 years then it just all came back worse than ever out the blue

It happens.. Happen to me several times in my life. Sometime you go for years and then it returns ,usually around times of great stress . I hope you beat it again. I have had what you are describing many many times and I am 61 and still here and still have it. I am now even at this moment getting it.

I think its just the nerves in our bodies responding to stress . Hope you feel better soon.