PDA

View Full Version : Small breasts. One more tender behind nipple

Frog79
12-04-16, 08:18
Ok this may sound weird but when I push flat on my breasts or hug my children my left breast feels like there is a lump behind my nipple. I have very small breasts. Only just cup sizeA so not much there in the way of fat. I am pretty slim around. My breasts both feel the same on palpating and checking for lumps and bumps. My left breast is slightly larger and the nipple is larger too. I did have this one pierced until 6 years ago. I had a mammogram and ultra sound 18 months ago and all clear but I'm now worrying again. Anybody else had this?

trixi
20-04-16, 12:45
Wow,

This sounds such the same as me. I have the same feeling, and I also had my left one (the one I feel uncomfortable with) pierced, I removed this also a few months back.

Did you get your doctor to do any further checks? My doctor said she thought she could feel a little cyst, but my thoughts are how does she know it is a cyst??? I am in major panic and meltdown.

xx

Frog79
23-04-16, 12:57
Mine couldn't feel a cyst and Ive had a mammogram and3 ultrasounds over 2 years and nothing. No cyst found with me just fibrocystic breast tissue they said but it is over a year since the last check and I'm worrying again now.
A cyst is a moveable lump that is not solid and immovable. That's what I've read but never had one myself. Did you get further investigation to put your mind at rest? X